adsense

Saturday, December 10, 2016

lots of patterns coming

I have been making patterns for years now and I have completely lost track of where or if I have uploaded some of them. All my patterns are now going to be on Blogger so I will be uploading one Christmas pattern a day until I get all of them online. Some have been on Hubpages, Squidoo or elsewhere but now they will be only here.

Some of these patterns are probably on here already but I didn't have time to go back through and check all of my posts. There are also going to be some patterns that I haven't published anywhere before. I have this habit of almost completing a pattern and then forgetting about it, but now I am going through my hard drive and doing some spring cleaning.

So be prepared for lost of cross stitch patterns, I will also be uploading lots of patterns to my other two cross stitch blogs, use the links in the sidebar to find those sites.

Happy stitching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment