adsense

Monday, April 23, 2012

links to other free Christmas cross stitch patterns

These are some of my other patterns available on hubpages
Snowman with bird
Christmas Bells
Christmas Bunny with present
Poinsettia Merry Christmas
Dog with stocking
Christmas Bunny
Dog with present
Puppy in stocking
Christmas Teddy Bear soldier
Dapper snowman
large snowmen
vintage Christmas greeting card with birds
Christmas teddy bear
Christmas kitten with holly
small Christmas cross stitch patterns
Christmas mittens
Friendly snowman

This is a link to a complete list of my patterns on hubpages: my free cross stitch patterns

I have 2 blogs where I have posted some early Christmas patterns, from now on all my Christmas patterns will be on this blog, but I'm not transferring the old patterns.

crossstitchfan.blogspot.com
downloadfreecrossstitch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment